Featured Gateway Chart
Green fuel mechanism ‘a rifle shot’ at addressing fuel pricing gap: WSC
A core challenge facing container shipping is how to craft a global greenhouse gas pricing regulation that can bridge the price gap between green and fossil fuels while spurring investment in alternative fuels.
ONE, Wan Hai align on a ‘revamp’ of a trans-Pacific service to West Coast
The new partnership with Wan Hai comes as ONE — along with Yang Ming and HMM — faces the loss of THE Alliance partner Hapag-Lloyd, which is leaving the vessel-sharing agreement for a new partnership with Maersk.
Top 5 Most Read Stories
- Knight-Swift buys 10 more Yellow terminals for $2.2 million as LTL push continues
- FMC rules for truckers in chassis dispute with ocean carriers
- Large US truckload carriers reining in truck capacity amid low demand
- Carriers resume Panama Canal transits on some services as disruption eases
- Improving US economy lifts outlook for trucking M&A activity