- New bill in US House seeks repeal of carriers’ antitrust immunity
- US resin exports start 2023 strong, but growth outlook cloudy
- APM Terminals to develop Haiphong container terminal with Vietnam's Hateco
- German strikes over pay dispute cripple transportation network
- Owner puts heavy-lift giant Mammoet up for sale
More News & Analysis
New bill in US House seeks repeal of carriers’ antitrust immunity
The legislation also aims to provide a boost for US exporters by prioritizing getting their products into foreign markets and better defending them against container rate increases and detention and demurrage fees.
US resin exports start 2023 strong, but growth outlook cloudy
Recovering US supply and lower shipping costs are benefiting resin exports, but the uncertain forecast for the global economy makes the outlook for more growth a guessing game.