- Early Lunar New Year stalls Asian air cargo recovery
- Sourcing shift from China pulls US import share to more than a decade low
- Intermodal contract savings fell in Q4 ahead of 2023 bids
- UPS to sharpen focus on ‘smart’ technology in ‘bumpy’ 2023
- Norfolk Southern adds to Southeast intermodal capacity with new cranes
More News & Analysis
Early Lunar New Year stalls Asian air cargo recovery
The traditional air cargo market slowdown has been exaggerated by an early start to the Lunar New Year and an unfavorable comparison with last year’s robust peak season.
Sourcing shift from China pulls US import share to more than a decade low
Data shows US importers are walking the walk when it comes to sourcing diversification, slowly moving trade flows away from China and toward Vietnam, India, and South Korea, writes Journal of Commerce Executive Editor Mark Szakonyi.