- US LTL carrier Estes hit by widespread systems outage
- FMC mediation office ramps up help for US shippers seeking dispute relief
- Asian air export rates rose in Q3 as cargo demand stabilized
- Europe’s coming ETS surcharges based on ‘guesswork’: Sea-Intelligence
- Inland23: US-Mexico trucking costs rising with cross-border demand
More News & Analysis
US LTL carrier Estes hit by widespread systems outage
A systems outage that has left less-than-truckload carrier Estes grappling with email, website and data exchange issues is the latest such incident to befall the logistics and transportation industry.
FMC mediation office ramps up help for US shippers seeking dispute relief
Use of the little-known arm of the FMC comes as shippers are increasingly turning to US maritime regulators to perform a consumer protection function in the aftermath of pandemic-linked disruptions and broad shipping reform that became law 15 months ago.