- DSV books record result for 2022, but warns that bull run for profits is over
- 2M breakup throws carriers’ operating playbook out the window
- Freightify lands funding to target digital rate management in North America
- US LTL freight volumes starting to improve ahead of spring: ODFL
- Improved US cargo flow drives continued gains in trans-Pacific schedule reliability
More News & Analysis
DSV books record result for 2022, but warns that bull run for profits is over
The pandemic-driven bull run culminated in a highly profitable result for Denmark’s DSV in 2022, but a return to a more “normal” market has begun.
2M breakup throws carriers’ operating playbook out the window
The breakup of the 2M Alliance opens the door to a few possibilities, including the industry reverting to a competitive scramble for market share, driving down profits and forcing yet another round of M&A activity, writes Peter Tirschwell.