- ATA urges Congress to reject Su as Labor chief
- US chassis lessors learning from pandemic surge as demand wanes
- ILWU shuts down some US West Coast port terminals
- FMC ‘improperly’ applied incentive principle in detention decision: Evergreen
- Slow demand, rising capacity drags air cargo rates to three-year low
More News & Analysis
ATA urges Congress to reject Su as Labor chief
The American Trucking Associations said Julie Su’s track record of supporting California’s A.B. 5 law and a lack of support for the trucking industry has failed to reassure them she would be a successful Secretary of Labor.
US chassis lessors learning from pandemic surge as demand wanes
With international rail volume down by double-digit percentages in 2023, chassis providers have an opportunity to reflect on the struggles of 2021 and 2022 and adjust their networks ahead of the next surge.