- Pandemic, shipping reform boost caseload for harried FMC
- Estes wins battle to control sale of Yellow terminals amid tightening LTL capacity
- LA-LB must do more to reduce port emissions despite 2022 declines: regulator
- August volume boost, FAK rate revisions drive India-Europe rates higher
- Trans-Atlantic blank sailings to ease despite loss-making rate levels
More News & Analysis
Pandemic, shipping reform boost caseload for harried FMC
Shippers more than tripled their formal complaints in fiscal year 2022, emboldened by the maritime regulator’s sharpened focus on how ocean carriers interact with their customers.
Estes wins battle to control sale of Yellow terminals amid tightening LTL capacity
A US bankruptcy court approved a $1.525 billion bid by Estes Express Lines to be the “stalking horse” that sets the floor price for Yellow’s terminals at auction, controlling their sale in November.