- Uncertain market clouds outlook for South China terminal operator
- Overhaul acquisition consolidates freight risk management market
- FMC administrative judge rules in truckers’ favor in chassis dispute
- FMC order for MSC to justify congestion fee marks first under OSRA-22
- Sharp increase in capacity keeps trans-Atlantic rates under pressure
More News & Analysis
Uncertain market clouds outlook for South China terminal operator
Slowing global trade and tough Chinese measures to combat COVID-19 infections dragged down volume last year at Hutchison Ports subsidiary HPH Trust.
Overhaul acquisition consolidates freight risk management market
Freight visibility provider Overhaul has acquired a competitor that doubles its size and gives it deeper cargo monitoring capability in Brazil, Mexico, and Central Europe.