- European shippers sign up for waterborne biofuel initiative
- Targets for Europe’s modal shift not feasible: rail freight sector
- Teamsters taking more hardline approach toward LTL trucking employers
- April blanks from China grow as US import decline continues
- Canadian National to boost transloading with new Calgary facility
More News & Analysis
European shippers sign up for waterborne biofuel initiative
Dutch multimodal operator Samskip will offer carbon-neutral ocean transport to shippers using biofuel in its intra-European operations.
Targets for Europe’s modal shift not feasible: rail freight sector
Far greater ambition will be required by European Commission policy makers if targets to double the market share of rail freight by 2050 are to be achieved, according to rail freight operators.