- MSC adds Jaxport stop on trans-Atlantic service
- Charleston gets expedited hearing in appeal over ILA’s Leatherman lawsuit
- Maersk going it alone, so far, on policy changes to free time billing
- MPV carrier Swire Projects eyes growth in Australian project market
- Tale of two halves as OOCL banks $10 billion net profit for 2022
More News & Analysis
MSC adds Jaxport stop on trans-Atlantic service
The Scan Baltic to USA service, which will begin calling Jaxport in late April, marks the port's second trans-Atlantic service and fifth container service.
Charleston gets expedited hearing in appeal over ILA’s Leatherman lawsuit
The fast-track hearing schedule came after the South Carolina State Port Authority told the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals the port could become “bottlenecked” if ships can’t call the Hugh K. Leatherman Terminal.