- Europe’s coming ETS surcharges based on ‘guesswork’: Sea-Intelligence
- Inland23: US-Mexico trucking costs rising with cross-border demand
- Inland23: Railroads vow service will remain strong when volume rebounds
- California drayage operators seek help meeting zero-emission regulations
- Inland23: Mexico-to-Southeast intermodal service due to launch in late 2024
More News & Analysis
Europe’s coming ETS surcharges based on ‘guesswork’: Sea-Intelligence
A significant misalignment in ETS surcharges among ocean carriers can be expected if the per-FEU levies already announced by Maersk and Hapag-Lloyd are any indication, according to Sea-Intelligence Maritime Analysis.
Inland23: US-Mexico trucking costs rising with cross-border demand
Cross-border trade with Mexico is one of the few hot spots in trucking, but fuel prices and other costs are putting more pressure on rates.