XLProjects gains Salammbo Group in Tunisia and Lybia
Salammbo Group is a freight forwarding agent headquartered at Tripoli and having branches covering almost Libyan ports. Their dedicated team of professional, well experienced personnel contribute their fullest efforts in performing their duties to accomplish all shipping related matters, yielding successful results.
They are committed give an excellent service at competitive rates and operate with the utmost flexibility each and every time. Their vision is to provide complete logistics solution and services, and in so doing, cultivate a vital and growing company.
Their mission is to respond to industry’s needs for shipping and logistic services using creativity, flexibility and technical expertise in performing simple or complex analysis and services with total focus on customers satisfaction and quality workmanship.
Having a well-built relationship with ports & customs authorities in Libya , and also with carriers, airline and shipping companies, they have been able to place themselves in a position to provide best of logistics solutions to their clientele worldwide.
Their services include:
- Vessel’s chartering.
- General Cargo, Break Bulk cargo, Bagged cargo, cars Handling and Passengers.
- Sea freight FCL, LCL & containers transportation.
- Consolidated shipment
- Project Cargo transportation.
- Trucking /Road transportation to gas & oilfields.
- Oil & Gas Logistic services ( Oil & Gas companies registration & work permit, supply, spare parts, surveying, refueling, catering, crew change, visas entry…
- Refer & dry trailers handling.
- Desert transportation to Chad & Sudan
- Airfreight shipment ( express shipment )
- Customs Clearance
- Export / Import
We welcome Salammbo to the XLP team!
About XLProjects Network!
XLProjects is a non-exclusive network of independent project forwarders and project charterers who are defining today’s project logistics industry and will continue to do so in the coming years. XLProjects is run by people who understand the needs of project forwarders and charterers, but also know how to run the network.