www.geodis.com, The new Geodis corporate website went on line at the end of October.
The site focuses on customers and prospects, as well as students and young graduates, with direct access to its business lines and new end-to-end offer – Geodis Supply Chain Optimization (Geodis SCO) – from the home page.
Based on a fully collaborative technical platform, the new site is multilingual, multisite and multi-brand by nature and thus perfectly in line with the Group’s new international dimension. The bold website design makes use of all the technologies necessary to host all the interactive applications developed by Geodis.
The 6 sections of the new website clearly position Geodis as a multimodal operator, present at each stage of the supply chain with value-added services that deliver operational performance for customers while keeping a tight rein on costs.
1) “Solutions”: all our business line services in all sectors of activity can be accessed directly by clicking on Solutions or on the carousel in the centre of the home page. The new Geodis SCO (Supply Chain Optimization) offering is showcased on this page as the last stage in the sub-contracting of logistics services. For all customer issues, SCO delivers the best solution in terms of both performance and cost. This offering calls upon the historic business lines of Geodis, and may also involve outside logistics and transport sub-contractors, duly selected, audited and benchmarked.
2) “Group”: organisation, key figures, history, values and missions, Geodis Foundation.
3) “Networks”: a location finder module where visitors can see the many business locations of Geodis, whose international network spans 120 countries.
4) “HR”: presents the Group’s HR policy, and the business lines and careers specific to Geodis. Our job offers and internships are available for consultation on this page.
5) “Sustainability”: reflects the Group’s economic, social and environmental commitment. The Blue Attitude programme presents the way in which Geodis is addressing the impact of its activities and seeking to take action at an early stage in order to take account of the present and future requirements of the company and its customers.
6) “Press”: a press area for journalists, with Group press releases and press kits, a photo library and a news area with information on the latest events at the Group. “The new website is very much customer-focused. It provides information on all the value-added services that we provide for our customers at all stages of the Supply Chain. At the same time, the multi-site, multi-brand and multilingual web content management platform corresponds to the international nature of the Group and its modern image,” says, with satisfaction, Jean-Louis Demeulenaere, Deputy CEO of Geodis.
A global logistics provider, Geodis is a European group with a worldwide scope, ranking among the top four companies in its field in Europe. The Group's ability to coordinate all or part of the logistics chain (air and sea freight forwarding, groupage/express, contract logistics, road, reverse logistics) enables it to support its customers in their strategic, geographical and technological developments, providing them with solutions tailored to optimising their physical and information flows. Geodis offers a range of logistics services that meet the specific needs of each sector of the economy. Across a network covering 120 countries, the Group's 26,500 employees offer a wealth of multicultural experience, a genuine local service to their customers and outstanding flexibility.