JOC Event Sponsorship presents your company as a thought leader. By supporting the JOC Events, our sponsors are helping to make our conferences a valuable and memorable networking and learning experience for their customers and colleagues. Not only are sponsorships a great way to get your company name and sales message in front of the attendees in a powerful and unique ways (webcasts, roundtables, session sponsorships for example), sponsorship dollars help pay for special events that are included throughout the event.
Sponsorship offers organizations:
- Exposure - Alignment of your brand with The Journal of Commerce, the leading media, events, publications and websites in the transportation and logistics industry
- Profile - Benefit from the extensive range of marketing and PR carried out before, during and post event, all incorporating your brand
- Leadership - Support a Breakout Session and underline your expertise and leadership in an area of core competency
- Engagement - Generate new business leads and build on established ones with direct access to established industry leaders and emerging personnel
JOC Event Sponsorship Opportunities
For more info on upcoming JOC Events, click here.
Let the JOC Marketing Services team help you to put together a campaign that fits your marketing needs:
• Tony Stein, Publisher
• Cindy Cronin, Senior Account Manager
• Greg March, Asia Director
• Zach Gorman, Sales and Marketing Associate