Global Business Conference:
Mapping the Global Economy in 2012
February 28, 2012 | 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Behrakis Grand Hall in the Creese Student Union Complex
Drexel University | 3210 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia PA
Tickets for the conference sold out last year.
Register today to reserve your seat !
Admission: WTCGP members $125 | Non-Members $150
On February 28, the World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia, in cooperation with Drexel University's LeBow College of Business, will host its 9th Annual Global Business Conference at the Creese Student Union Complex at Drexel University.
This year's conference, entitled "Mapping the Global Economy in 2012" will include a panel discussion on the future of the global economy, an update on free trade agreements and streamlining cross-border trade with Canada, and a panel on how small and medium-sized businesses are successfully capturing their share of international markets. In addition, attendees will hear a thought-provoking keynote address that unveils a new paradigm for U.S. exporters.
Expert Speakers Include:
- Grant Aldonas, Principal Managing Director, Split Rock International and former U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade (2001 - 2005)
- William C. Dunkelberg, PhD, Chair, Board of Directors, Global Interdependence Center
- David Kotok, Chief Investment Officer, Cumberland Advisors
- David Malpass, President, Encima Global LLC
- Chris Sabatini, Senior Director of Policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas, and Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly
- Kevin O'Shea, Minister (Political Affairs), Embassy of Canada
- Stephen Mullin, Senior Vice President and Principal, Econsult Corporation
- Duane E. Presti, Chief Executive Officer, PARIS Technologies International Inc.
- Holly Hammond, International Sales Manager, K'NEX Brands
- Andrea Townrow, Executive Vice President, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia