Forwarders, Brokers on an Even Keel

Under the MAP-21 law, if a motor carrier has common and/or contract authority and a property broker’s license, wouldn’t it make sense to obtain additional freight forwarder authority instead of establishing a new corporate entity for brokerage operations?

Please consider registering in order to access the full article.