Effective and consistent communication is key to maintaining a healthy relationship with your audience. A robust and well-thought-out email newsletter campaign can help you maintain communication while cultivating profitable and loyal relationships with your target community. Working on these initiatives in partnership with The Journal of Commerce allows you to utilize our substantial editorial, production and infrastructure resources as well as distribution to a breadth of industry contacts. Working closely with you, the JOC marketing team will help design your template, generate copy, and deliver your message to a targeted circulation of opt-in subscribers from the comprehensive JOC audience database.
As a sponsor, your message appears within the newsletter email. Moreover, as a part of your package, reports are available to track your program deliverables.
Custom Email Newsletters offer:
- The JOC’s editorial expertise to craft a specific message
- The JOC’s audience to reach your marketing targets
- The JOC’s experience and credibility to deliver your content
- Custom Email Newsletters as marketing and sales collateral for your teams
- Email click-through rates.
- Email open rates.
- Number of emails delivered.
- Performance by ad placement.
- Performance by newsletter (if multiple sponsored).
Let the JOC Marketing Services team help you to put together a campaign that fits your marketing needs:
• Tony Stein, Publisher
• Cindy Cronin, Senior Account Manager
• Greg March, Asia Director
• Zach Gorman, Sales and Marketing Associate