Freightify lands funding to target digital rate management in North America
Technology provider Freightify is aiming to empower forwarders to build an online quoting presence that would lessen their reliance on rate marketplaces.
- Freightify lands funding to target digital rate management in North America
- US LTL freight volumes starting to improve ahead of spring: ODFL
- Improved US cargo flow drives continued gains in trans-Pacific schedule reliability
- Early Lunar New Year stalls Asian air cargo recovery
- Sourcing shift from China pulls US import share to more than a decade low
Big Flexport layoffs offer potential clue to its future identity
Scrutiny over Flexport’s job cuts earlier this month points to a long-term issue for the venture-backed logistics company: a perceived lack of identity in a market that has long been skeptical of its differentiation.
Ocean shippers may ‘pay up’ for secure capacity despite weak market
Even as weak economic conditions prevail during the annual service contract negotiating cycle, it does not automatically mean shippers will be driving the hardest possible bargains with newly vulnerable carriers.
Vietnam sees surge in deep-sea vessel capacity amid trade sourcing shift
With an increased focus by importers on geopolitics and “friend-shoring,” carriers are shifting an increasing volume of deep-sea vessel capacity away to Vietnam — and away from China.
Top 5 Most Read Stories
- ILWU 'sending message’ to West Coast terminals as contract talks drag on
- UP says all container traffic halted on its network between LA and Midwest
- Sealand, Hamburg Sud names to disappear in broad Maersk rebranding
- Spread between East, West coast ocean spot rates returns to pre-pandemic levels
- MSC, Maersk to end 2M Alliance amid divergent strategies on ocean capacity