While many organizations see trade compliance as a cost of doing business, automating compliance can actually result in a potential source of revenue. In fact, companies that automated their trade compliance program can realize productivity savings of up to 90%.
Amber Road’s white paper, The ROI of Automating Trade Compliance, examines how automating trade compliance can yield notable returns on investment, while also addressing the challenges faced by compliance professionals. Key benefits from automation include:
- Handling more transactions with the same or fewer staff
- Reducing forwarder fees by 20-30%
- Capturing duty drawback savings
- Reducing errors that could result in penalties
- Enhancing visibility and control
Find out how your organization can build a business case for automating trade compliance- download the white paper today!