With local agencies enforcing national regulations with their own emphasis and interpretations, China’s trade laws become extremely complex. In particular, many companies are turning to China Trade Management (CTM) software solutions to help them take advantage of China’s Processing Trade program, which can reduce product cost by 25 percent or more!
The Journal of Commerce, in collaboration with Amber Road, has published a new study on the ins and outs of China’s trade regulations. This one-hour webcast will examine the contents of this white paper, reviewing China’s trade landscape and addressing best practices for Chinese trade operations.
Key takeaways will include:
- An overview of the Chinese trade regulatory environment.
- The ins and outs of China’s Processing Trade program.
- How to utilize a China Trade Management solution to significantly reduce duties for your company.
- How your company can take advantage of the Processing Trade program.
- How CTM solutions fit into your overall Global Trade Management process.
Panelists: Kae-Por Chang, Managing Director, Amber Road China, and Ty Bordner, VP, Solutions Consulting, Amber Road
Moderator: Alessandra Barrett, Special Project Editor, Journal of Commerce