The Council on Port Performance briefs you on what it has done, what it is doing, and what it will do at the Port of New York and New Jersey.
Topics of conversation will include:
- Recent Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at the port.
- Reasons behind the recent surge in cargo volumes.
- NYSA’s recent report, “The Economic Impact of the New York-New Jersey Port Industry,” and what its findings mean for our region.
- The recent launch of the port’s online TIPS portal.
- Advances in the chassis pool initiative.
- The forthcoming port appointment system, and how it will impact business at the port.
- The 2015-2016 Winter Weather Plan.
Expert panelists include:
Molly Campbell, Director of the Port Commerce Department of The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
John Nardi, President of the New York Shipping Association (NYSA) where he previously served as Executive Vice President
Moderated by: Alessandra G. Barrett, Senior Content Editor, JOC.com, IHS Maritime & Trade