SDV has launched their mobile app for tablets and smartphones and is now available through the Apple Store and Google Play.
The SDV app integrates the features of universal shipment tracking, alert management, information and geographic location.
Using login and secure access codes, customers will be able to view their shipment details that include: stakeholders, commodity, packing details, and historical events. Below are some of the offerings of the SDV app:
- The application offers 'Push' alerts, notifying clients of any new position on sensitive shipments, in order to secure the final delivery.
- The shipment tracking feature, “LINK”, provides real time follow-up of shipments and provides the CO2 measurement of the transport according to the GHG Protocol method. The “LINK” project fits into the framework of the redesign of SDV’s current tracking system.
- The “SDV Live” and “My News” modules highlight the latest information from the group, as well as an extract of SDVLive.com, the expert eye on current transportation and logistics trends.
- The “Save Program” presents SDV’s solution to support an environmental policy for its customers.
- The "Agencies" feature enables customers to search, locate and save SDV offices in a list of contacts: by continent, country or current location.
The SDV mobile application will continue to evolve as developers are looking to add further value for customers by producing advanced features that will allow you to:
- Load and share documents and pictures
- Show proof of delivery secured through QR codes integration and signature capture
SDV, a subsidiary of the Bolloré Group, is a global leader in supply chain management ranking among the world’s top 10 in transport and logistics with a network of 600 offices in 99 countries