NFI has announced five promotions and additions to its senior management team:
- Bill Bliem has been promoted to senior vice president of fleet services. He joined NFI, No. 34 on JOC’s list of the Top 50 Trucking Companies, as vice president of maintenance in 2009. Bliem, who is stationed in Vineland, N.J., will continue to oversee the network of maintenance facilities and vendors, while reconfiguring trucks, trailers and containers.
- Michael Landsburg has been named vice president of real estate. He has been with the supply chain solutions provider for more than seven years, overseeing site selection, lease negotiation and acquisition analysis. He will continue to focus on NFI’s real estate portfolio at the headquarters office in Cherry Hill, N.J.
- Peter O’Donnell has been appointed senior vice president of sales. He has more than 20 years of experience in business development, global supply chain solutions and high-tech telecommunications verticals. Based in Los Angeles, he will oversee NFI’s sales team for the transportation business line.
- Jeff Berger has joined NFI as vice president of information technology. He is responsible for the design, development, release and maintenance of technology systems and services.
- Rob Newell has been hired as vice president of capacity development. He comes to NFI with more than 25 years of experience in transportation, logistics, fleet services and capacity management. He will oversee the strategy, execution and daily operations of the owner-operator program at NFI out of the Waxahachie, Texas, location.