Damco has announced several appointments to expand the third-party logistics provider’s presence in Latin America:
- Stefan Bengtsson has joined Damco as CFO for Latin America. He will be based at Damco’s offices in Panama City, Panama. Bengtsson was previously CFO for Kuehne & Nagel in Brazil for more than nine years.
- Sune Stilling has transferred from his current role as managing director for West Africa to chief operating officer for Latin America, also based in Panama. He succeeds Svend Erik Arp, who will transition into the role of regional chief transformation officer. Stilling has 14 years of experience in various positions with the A.P. Moller-Maersk group.
- Antonio Morciano joins Damco as the regional head of ocean freight for Latin America. He has nearly 30 years of experience in the logistics industry.
- David Juarez has been appointed regional vertical head of retail and lifestyle for Latin America. He previously worked for Damco in Spain and has occupied senior commercial and management positions in the shipping and freight forwarding industry for the last 13 years.
- Enrique Fajardo has joined Damco as managing director for Colombia and Ecuador. He has worked in the logistics and transportation industry for more than 18 years and will continue to be based in Colombia.