The four member carriers of the CKYH Alliance will restructure the current loops in their Asia to U.S. East Coast trade, starting in the middle of April.
Cosco, “K” Line, Yang Ming and Hanjin Shipping will provide five services — AWE1, AWE2, AWE3, AWE4 and AWE7 — between Asia and the U.S. East Coast. AWE7 will be newly launched to replace AWE6, which was suspended during the 2012 winter season.
Port rotations are as follows:
- AWE1: Ningbo, China; Shanghai; Busan, South Korea; New York; Wilmington, Del.; Savannah, Ga.; Jacksonville, Fla.; Busan; and back to Ningbo.
- AWE2: Qingdao, China; Shanghai; Ningbo; Yokohama, Japan; New York; Boston; Norfolk, Va.; and returning to Qingdao.
- AWE3: Ningbo; Shanghai; Busan; Manzanillo, Mexico; Colon, Panama; Savannah; New York; Wilmington; Busan; and Ninbgo.
- AWE4: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam; Kaohsiung, China; Hong Kong; Yantian, China; Singapore; New York; Norfolk, Savannah; Singapore; and back to Ho Chi Minh.
- AWE7: Xiamen, China; Hong Kong; Yantian; Busan; New York; Savannah; Charleston, S.C.; Busan; Kaohsiung; and Xiamen.