CMA CGM Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Philly TEIXEIRA to the position of Vice President Marketing and Commercial Global Accounts of CMA CGM Group.
With a degree in Political Sciences from McGill University in Montreal, Philly TEIXEIRA started her career in 1981 with the Danzas Group where she successively fulfilled the functions of:
- Sales Manager in Montreal and New York.
- International Sales Manager, Nancy, France.
She then moved to Pan Am Airlines in 1985 as:
- Cargo Manager, France & North Africa.
Since 1991, she led various roles within Federal Express such as:
- Managing Director Sales & Marketing, France.
- Vice President Field Marketing and Sales, Europe.
- Vice President Sales, Europe, Middle East, India & Africa.
Philly TEIXEIRA joined CMA CGM on June 6th 2011 and reports directly to M. Rodolphe SAADE, Executive Officer of CMA CGM Group.