The JOC publishes a number of industry leading email newsletters which can help you to reach your target audiences. A robust and well thought out email newsletter campaign can help you maintain communication while cultivating profitable and loyal relationships with your target community. The JOC email newsletters are read by logistics executives across the world that will see your banner ads on a regular basis.
Expand your brand awareness with advertising opportunities in any of the following JOC Email Newsletters:
JOC Daily Newswire
A must read for trade and logistics professionals, the JOC Daily Newswire provides access to actionable news, analysis and intelligence about the global supply chain.
Release Frequency: Every business day
Average Circulation: 35,000
Average Open Rate: 30%
JOC Sailings Weekly
Source of ocean shipping news and features, including access to an exclusive database of port-to-port sailing schedules.
Release Frequency: Weekly.
Average Circulation: 37,000
Average Open Rate: 21%
JOC US Transport
A comprehensive newsletter focused exclusively on U.S. trucking, rail, logistics and regulatory issues.
Release Frequency: Weekly
Average Circulation: 25,000
Average Open Rate: 28%
News and analysis of relevance to Asian logistics professionals selected from JOC editorial coverage and supplemented by original Asian-sourced content.
Release Frequency: Bi-weekly
Average Circulation: 40,000
Average Open Rate: 27%
Metrics delivered to advertisers:
- Total Emails Delivered
- Total Emails Opened
- Total Ad click-thrus
- Performance by placement analysis (if applicable)
- Performance by Newsletter analysis (if applicable)
• Sizes: 728x90, 300x250, 180x150. Price based on placement/size.
• All creative must be under 40KB
• Prior to submission, creative should be tested for stability across all browser platforms
• All creative is subject to approval by both the website and the Ad Production group
• Banners can be in jpg or gif format
• Animated banners must be in gif format and we suggest that the call to action banner be the first in animated rotation
Let the JOC Marketing Services team help you to put together a campaign that fits your marketing needs:
• Tony Stein, Publisher
• Cindy Cronin, Senior Account Manager
• Greg March, Asia Director
• Zach Gorman, Sales and Marketing Associate