The Journal of Commerce offers print and online advertorial options to help get your message out to your target audience.
Special Focus Advertorials -- Print, Online, and Combined
Throughout the year, The Journal of Commerce runs many special reports and special sections in the print magazine that focus on trending topics, regions experiencing growth or change, and other areas of top concern to our readers. Some of these are special advertising sections, which provide companies an opportunity to go beyond a display ad via: brand extension into the pages of the JOC, editorial coverage among leaders in a particular region or service category, and partnered content that can be used independently in your marketing.
Custom Advertorials -- Print and Online Publications
If you do not want to share the limelight, a custom advertorial allows you to be the sole advertiser in a print or online special section. Employ the resources of the JOC marketing services team to create a custom publication, section or online advertorial product that promotes your product launch, service expansion or company anniversary. The JOC editorial team will offer guidance on content, design and vision of the advertorial itself, and manage the advertorial production process from A to Z for you. Once completed, the JOC will distribute the advertorial to our select, qualified audience of logistics professionals, while reprints and digital editions will provide your business with compelling cross-branded marketing collateral.
Special Focus Advertorials - Print, Online, and Combined
Advertisers within one of the Special Focus Advertorials receive the following:
- Opportunity to be interviewed for the related feature story
- A 350-word company profile or mini press release, edited into short article format by the JOC. This will run with your company logo as a sidebar to the feature story, near your ad
- Some specials also include online components, such as a photo slideshow and/or a short audio interview/podcast with a JOC editor to showcase your company spokesperson's forecasts or outlook on the particular region or theme, and highlight recent company developments or expansions
Starting in 2013, some of the Special Focus Advertorials will be running online as Digital Editions and in dedicated sections of the new JOC.com – to give you even more exposure. Ask your sales representative for more details of the advertorial schedule in 2013.
Examples of recent print/digital advertorial special-focus sections are:
|Freight Payment||Florida Trade|
Added-Value Audio Interview/Podcast Samples:
Custom Advertorials – Print & Online Publications
Custom advertorials give you:
- The JOC’s editorial expertise to craft a specific message
- The JOC’s audience to reach your marketing targets
- The JOC’s experience and credibility to deliver your content
- Unique marketing and sales collateral for your teams
Custom advertorials can be produced in print, a special digital edition or as a focused section of the JOC.com.
Examples of recent Custom Advertorials include:
|Port of Baltimore||Georgia Port Authority|
|Port of Houston||Shenzhen|
Let the JOC Marketing Services team help you to put together a campaign that fits your marketing needs:
• Tony Stein, Publisher
• Cindy Cronin, Senior Account Manager
• Greg March, Asia Director
• Zach Gorman, Sales and Marketing Associate