Cosco, “K” Line, Yang Ming and Hanjin Shipping will provide five services — AWE1, AWE2, AWE3, AWE4 and AWE7 — between Asia and the U.S. East Coast. AWE7 will be newly launched to replace AWE6, which was suspended during the 2012 winter season.
Port rotations are as follows:
- AWE1: Ningbo, China; Shanghai; Busan, South Korea; New York; Wilmington, Del.; Savannah, Ga.; Jacksonville, Fla.; Busan; and back to Ningbo.
- AWE2: Qingdao, China; Shanghai; Ningbo; Yokohama, Japan; New York; Boston; Norfolk, Va.; and returning to Qingdao.
- AWE3: Ningbo; Shanghai; Busan; Manzanillo, Mexico; Colon, Panama; Savannah; New York; Wilmington; Busan; and Ninbgo.
- AWE4: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam; Kaohsiung, China; Hong Kong; Yantian, China; Singapore; New York; Norfolk, Savannah; Singapore; and back to Ho Chi Minh.
- AWE7: Xiamen, China; Hong Kong; Yantian; Busan; New York; Savannah; Charleston, S.C.; Busan; Kaohsiung; and Xiamen.