Reston, VA (March 5, 2014) – Softeon, provider of the industry's most functionally-rich supply chain software, continues to gain significant market traction in the third-party logistics sector, with a powerful set of capabilities and solutions for 3PLs that enable them to improve their own performance.
Softeon’s support for 3PLs can also be leveraged by non-3PLs acting as shared service organizations within their companies – a growing trend.
Softeon now offers the most complete set of supply chain execution solutions for 3PLs.
Highlights of those capabilities include:
- Powerful Billing Management that enables 3PLs to account for and accurately charge clients for distribution-related services along more attributes and with more flexibility than any other provider in the market. This billing system can also be used by shared services organizations to do the same for charging internal company clients.
- New Softeon WMS Cloud is a powerful but highly flexible Warehouse Management System that enables 3PLs to easily and quickly deploy WMS solutions to a wide range of industries and different levels of process complexity, from the most basic to highly advanced distribution operations.
- Softeon TMS and new Freight Audit and Payment (FAP) module provide the capabilities that 3PLs and shared service organizations need in terms of consolidating shipments across clients, including both a “buy” and “sell” view of each transaction, and being able to allocate transportation costs to specific clients, products and more.
- Powerful Distributed Order Management (DOM) system that enables 3PLs to provide exceptional fulfillment optimization to their clients by intelligently selecting the optimal fulfillment point based on inventory, costs, service requirements and more.
- Traditional Order Management capabilities, meeting the requirements many 3PLs are experiencing to take on more order processing responsibility for their clients, even as they often lack the high-end OMS capabilities such requirements demand.
- Robust Labor and Resource Management capabilities to enable high performance labor planning and reporting, by individual client.
All of these capabilities and more are provided on a single, completely integrated technology platform that can be run in the Cloud or with traditional deployments.
Softeon has a growing roster of 3PL clients, and successful deployments at 3PLs across the globe.
3PL clients include DB Schenker, CEVA Logistics, PSS Distribution Services, Sony DADC, Banneker Industries, Network Global Logistics (NGL), OIA Global, Federation Logistics, RANSA Comericale, Grupo Scharff, Strama MPS, and others.
Softeon will be showing its solutions for 3PLs as well as other industries at the Modex show in Atlanta March 17-20, at booth 3718.
Softeon is a global provider of supply chain solutions from planning through execution. Our modern platform is engineered to reduce complex problems into simple solutions for a faster time to market and lower cost of ownership. Softeon’s 3PL solution (www.softeon3PL.com) was designed specifically to support 3PLs. Configurable modules and rules-based solutions give market leaders the business agility they need to get ahead and stay ahead. Companies choose the flexibility and ease-of-use of the Softeon platform to drive business value and accelerate ROI. Deployment options include on premise or in the cloud. For more information, please visit www.softeon.com