Global Liner Shipping Conference, 17-18 April in London, will bring together key speakers from CMA CGM, Maersk Line, Siemens AG and many other top companies.
Shippers and Carriers can register for a free VIP place.
The latest sustainability and survivability issues to be discussed by industry experts:
- How is supply and demand expected to affect future freight rate levels?
- Are ocean carriers and their service providers better prepared for an economic crisis?
- Is schedule reliability improving? Who should take responsibility for poor reliability?
- Are survival measures here to stay or is the industry set to improve?
- Should the industry be more confident with supply chain dependability in emerging markets?
- Is more carrier consolidation likely? Where are the opportunities within the industry?
- When will shipping be made as simple as booking an airline ticket on the internet?