- Become informed – hear the latest market forecasts, analysis, expert opinion and more concerning inland distribution, intermodal, transportation, DC site selection and distribution strategies.
- Stay on top of the market – transportation rates for trucking, intermodal, and ocean shipping are changing constantly and will affect shippers' decisions. This conference will delve into the freight rate picture to help you understand this dynamic and how it affects your supply chain
- Do business – find new customers, nurture existing relationships and more
- Network with other colleagues – like shippers, carriers, port officials, 3PLs, freight forwarders, government officials, and more
- Let your voice be heard – participate in Q&A during live sessions and interact with speakers who are known authorities in the transportation and logistics field
Who Should Attend?
Attendees at the former JOC Inland Ports Logistics event in 2012 were key decision makers and included C level Executives (16%), Upper Management (55%) and VP/Director of Logistics and Import/Exports (29%). Attendees came from the following types of companies:
- Shippers – importers, exporters, retailers, manufacturers
- Ports – inland and ocean
- Ocean Carriers
- Trucking Companies
- Distribution Centers/Warehouses
- Government Officials
- 3PLs / Freight Forwarders
- Technology providers